Melaleuca Essentials Book Pack
The Melaleuca Wellness Guide plus
Built on Solid Principles: The Melaleuca Story
Two essential books for every Marketing Executive.
Only 12.95! A $22.45 value.
The Melaleuca Wellness Guide
320 page book - 15th Edition!
Widely recognized as the definitive resource for the many questions about Melaleuca, Inc. products and tea tree oil, The Melaleuca Wellness Guide features over 200 health solutions, over 150 cleaning solutions, and over 215 remedies for animals using Melaleuca products. It's a 320 page paperback book.
Many Melaleuca marketing executives have found that when they make sure their new enrollees have The Melaleuca Wellness Guide, the enrollees are happier with their choice to switch stores. Using The Melaleuca Wellness Guide helps enrollees understand the many applications for Melaleuca products they have at their fingertips.
In The Melaleuca Wellness Guide, you'll find:
- An inspiring chapter on Melaleuca's company history.
- A chapter on tea tree oil, its history, uses, and a comprehensive list of available research.
- A chapter on the health effects of toxic chemicals in household products.
- A chapter on nutritional supplements and why doctors can be slow to
- A chapter on grape seed extract with compelling testimonials.
- A chapter on heart disease risk factors.
- A chapter on digestive health.
- A chapter on how to activate your immune system.
- A chapter on depression.
- A chapter on glucosamine.
- A chapter on prostate health.
- A chapter on menopause.
- A chapter on nutrients for healthy eyes.
- A chapter on urinary tract infections.
- A chapter on head lice.
- Over 200 health situations with remedies and prevention strategies based on research and the clinical experiences of health care professionals. There are suggestions for appropriate Melaleuca products to use for conditions such as ADD, ADHD, diabetes, eczema, fibromyalgia, and lupus.
- Over 150 home care problems with solutions recommended by people who use Melaleuca products every day.
- A chapter on dogs and cats with over 85 remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians and pet lovers.
- A chapter for horses with over 40 ailments common to horses with remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians and horse lovers.
- A chapter for farm animals with over 90 ailments common to various farm animals with remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians, farmers, and ranchers.
- A chapter on gardening applications for Melaleuca products.
- A chapter on alternative uses for Melaleuca products.
- A Melaleuca price comparison chart.
- Plus valuable appendices on tea tree research and alternative therapies.
- And finally, an improved "Problems Index" and a "Products Index" that concisely show the many uses for each Melaleuca product including page numbers.
Built on Solid Principles: The Melaleuca StoryA biographical look at Melaleuca, Inc. including personal information about president and CEO Frank L. VanderSloot.
Since its inception, Melaleuca, Inc. has been one of the fastest-growing businesses in America, with annual sales that grew to $300 million in little more than a decade, and current sales are $2 billion! Behind the company's phenomenal success lies the story of president and CEO Frank VanderSloot's personal growth — a country boy once rated as lacking in leadership qualities, VanderSloot took a failed business and transformed it into an American dream. Adhering to the basic principles he absorbed from his beloved, hard-working Idaho father, VanderSloot's achievements show that a business based on principles and integrity can flourish, and his concept of Consumer Direct Marketing is setting the pace for a new style in American business. Built on Solid Principles is informative, captivating and truly inspirational.