Let's Stop Poisoning Our Children! booklet
32 page booklet
Many scientists and doctors are discovering that there is a connection between our increased use of household chemicals and the increased incidence of chronic illnesses in children like cancer, asthma, ADD, birth defects, and a host of other problems. In this booklet, author and toxics expert Debra Lynn Dadd discusses the scientific evidence linking chemical-laden household products to these diseases in children.
Back in 1994 we published our very first pamphlet entitled Let's Stop Poisoning Our Children! We were totally unprepared for the response we've received over the years to this short pamphlet. To date we've sold well over 2 million copies, and it's still one of our best sellers. Why? Because this is a topic that grabs people's attention.
Now, we've greatly expanded the information in the pamphlet and have created a 32 page booklet with the same title. Let's Stop Poisoning Our Children was written by author and toxics expert, Debra Lynn Dadd. She brings a wealth of new information regarding the effects that household toxics have on our children.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: We're poisoning our children without knowing it
- Chapter 2: Toxic chemicals and the human body
- Chapter 3: Why children are at higher risk
- Chapter 4: How toxic chemicals affect the health of children
- Chapter 5: How safe are household products?
- Chapter 6: The happy ending
- (References appear as footnotes)