The Melaleuca Wellness Guide eBook
Download instantly using Amazon Kindle! 15th Edition
Widely recognized as the definitive resource for the many questions about Melaleuca, Inc. products and tea tree oil, The Melaleuca Wellness Guide features over 200 health solutions, over 150 cleaning solutions, and over 215 remedies for animals using Melaleuca products. It's a 320 page paperback book.
Many Melaleuca marketing executives have found that when they make sure their new enrollees have The Melaleuca Wellness Guide, the enrollees are happier with their choice to switch stores. Using The Melaleuca Wellness Guide helps enrollees understand the many applications for Melaleuca products they have at their fingertips.
In The Melaleuca Wellness Guide, you'll find:
- An inspiring chapter on Melaleuca's company history.
- A chapter on tea tree oil, its history, uses, and a comprehensive list of available research.
- A chapter on the health effects of toxic chemicals in household products.
- A chapter on nutritional supplements and why doctors can be slow to
- A chapter on grape seed extract with compelling testimonials.
- A chapter on heart disease risk factors.
- A chapter on digestive health.
- A chapter on how to activate your immune system.
- A chapter on depression.
- A chapter on glucosamine.
- A chapter on prostate health.
- A chapter on menopause.
- A chapter on nutrients for healthy eyes.
- A chapter on urinary tract infections.
- A chapter on head lice.
- Over 200 health situations with remedies and prevention strategies based on research and the clinical experiences of health care professionals. There are suggestions for appropriate Melaleuca products to use for conditions such as ADD, ADHD, diabetes, eczema, fibromyalgia, and lupus.
- Over 150 home care problems with solutions recommended by people who use Melaleuca products every day.
- A chapter on dogs and cats with over 85 remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians and pet lovers.
- A chapter for horses with over 40 ailments common to horses with remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians and horse lovers.
- A chapter for farm animals with over 90 ailments common to various farm animals with remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians, farmers, and ranchers.
- A chapter on gardening applications for Melaleuca products.
- A chapter on alternative uses for Melaleuca products.
- A Melaleuca price comparison chart.
- Plus valuable appendices on tea tree research and alternative therapies.
- And finally, an improved "Problems Index" and a "Products Index" that concisely show the many uses for each Melaleuca product including page numbers.