Special Offer: 7 publications
Group of seven publications
The Special Offer contains one of each of the following publications:
- The Melaleuca Wellness Guide 320 page book
- Built on Solid Principles-The Melaleuca Story 128 page book
- Practical Guide to Essential Oils 80 page booklet NEW!
- Is Your Home a Healthy Home? 32 page booklet
- Let's Stop Poisoning Our Children! pamphlet
- Please Protect Yourself From Household Toxics pamphlet
- Toxin Checklist two-part form
You'll get these two "Must Have" books:
The Melaleuca Wellness Guide
The most complete guide to Melaleuca presents the company story and over 600 uses for its products. This is a must have for those looking to build a Melaleuca business. In the 15th edition of The Melaleuca Wellness Guide, you'll find:
- An inspiring chapter on Melaleuca's company history.
- A chapter on tea tree oil, its history, uses, and a comprehensive list of available research.
- A chapter on the health effects of toxic chemicals in household products.
- A chapter on nutritional supplements and why doctors can be slow to
- A chapter on grape seed extract.
- A chapter on heart disease risk factors.
- A chapter on digestive health.
- A chapter on how to activate your immune system.
- A chapter on depression.
- A chapter on glucosamine.
- A chapter on prostate health.
- A chapter on menopause.
- A chapter on nutrients for healthy eyes.
- A chapter on urinary tract infections.
- A chapter on head lice.
- Over 200 health situations with remedies and prevention strategies based on research and the clinical experiences of health care professionals. There are suggestions for appropriate Melaleuca products to use for conditions such as ADD, ADHD, diabetes, eczema, fibromyalgia, and lupus.
- Over 150 home care problems with solutions recommended by people who use Melaleuca products every day.
- A chapter on dogs and cats with over 85 remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians and pet lovers.
- A chapter for horses with over 40 ailments common to horses with remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians and horse lovers.
- A chapter for farm animals with over 90 ailments common to various farm animals with remedies recommended by experienced veterinarians, farmers, and ranchers.
- A chapter on gardening applications for Melaleuca products.
- A chapter on alternative uses for Melaleuca products.
- A Melaleuca price comparison chart.
- Plus valuable appendices on tea tree research and alternative therapies.
- And finally, an improved "Problems Index" and a "Products Index" that concisely shows the many uses for each Melaleuca product including page numbers.
Built on Solid Principles: The Melaleuca Story
This book is a must for anyone interested in creating solid business-builders with unshakeable belief in this great company. It takes a biographical look at Melaleuca, Inc. including personal information about president and CEO Frank L. VanderSloot.
Since its inception, Melaleuca, Inc. has been one of the fastest-growing companies in America, with annual sales that grew to $300 million in little more than a decade, and current sales are approaching $2 billion! Behind Melaleuca's phenomenal success lies the story of president and CEO Frank VanderSloot's personal growth — a country boy once rated as lacking in leadership qualities, VanderSloot took a failed company and transformed it into an American dream. Adhering to the basic principles he absorbed from his beloved, hard-working Idaho father, VanderSloot's achievements show that a company based on principles and integrity can flourish, and his concept of Consumer Direct Marketing is setting the pace for a new style in American business. Built on Solid Principles is informative, captivating and truly inspirational.
Plus two popular booklets...
Practical Guide to Essential Oils
Practical Guide to Essential Oils was written for those who are just beginning to experiment with the healing properties of essential oils. Designed as a primer, it gives the reader a basic understanding of what these natural wonders are, and what they can do.
Is Your Home a Healthy Home?
This booklet reveals the startling facts that will help wake people up to the hazards within their own homes. The reader becomes an educated consumer, able to make an informed buying decision.
Plus you get two different pamphlets, and a Toxin Checklist
There are two pamphlets designed to raise awareness of household toxins. The pamphlet Let's Stop Poisoning Our Children is written to appeal to parents of young children. The pamphlet Please Protect Yourself from Household Toxics is written for anyone. Both reveal startling facts about the potentially harmful effects of the chemicals in everyday