Is Your Home a Healthy Home
32 page booklet
The typical home contains 63 products containing hazardous chemicals. Cancer, ADD, birth defects, asthma, infertility, miscarriage and other profound health problems have all been linked to chemicals in these common household products. This booklet reveals the startling facts that will help wake people up to the hazards within their own homes. The reader becomes an educated consumer, able to make an informed buying decision.
Is Your Home a Healthy Home is well researched, well written, and attractively designed. You will find it to be a valuable tool in your effort to inform others of the alternatives to dangerous, store-bought, products.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Is your home a healthy home?
- Chapter 2: They wouldn't sell it if it wasn't safe...would they?
- Chapter 3: Which products? Which chemicals?
- Chapter 4: Toxic chemicals and the human body
- Chapter 5: Home is where the chemicals are
- Chapter 6: Immediate effects of chemical exposure
- Chapter 7: Long-term effects of chemical exposure
- Chapter 8: Some final thoughts