A relaxing vacation starts with well-packed essentials. Missing needed items can cause wasted vacation-time shopping for less desirable products. Along with clothes and toiletries and other common "must haves" you may want to consider the following items:
- T36-C5 Melaleuca Oil. The Melaleuca Wellness Guide lists T36-C5 for over 120 conditions. It has often been called a "First Aid Kit in a Bottle."
- Insect Repellent. Check your copy of The Melaleuca Wellness Guide for some very effective insect repellent recipes.
- Pain-A-Trate relieves sore muscles and promotes blood circulation. For headache relief massage Pain-A-Trate to the back of the neck, on the temple, and on the sinuses (avoid eyes).
- Renew Intensive Skin Therapy lotion.
- Sun Shades Sunscreen and After Sun Hydrogel E
- CounterAct Allergy
- Clear Defense Hand Sanitizer and Clear Defense Hand Sanitizing Wipes. Science Daily reports that harmful bacteria can linger for days on airplane seat-back pockets and armrests.
- Sustain Sport helps maintain energy and hydration. Dehydration with loss of electrolytes may cause leg cramps.
- Cool Shot Breath Spray. Customers report that a few sprays can help calm a hay fever attack. Cool Shot also works as a quick "stain remover."
- Exceed Sugarless Gum contains xylitol, a sweetener that reduces bacteria. Chewing xylitol gum helps reduce ear congestion and ear infections.
- Make up a travel size container of MelaPower and pack some MelaSoft Dryer Sheets.
- FiberWise Drink Packets and FiberWise Chewy Granola Bars. Migraine sufferers report that traveling often triggers headaches. Maintaining regularity reduces headaches.
- Calmicid just in case "vacation-eating" triggers a bit of heartburn or indigestion.
- The Melaleuca First Aid Kit includes T36-C5, MelaGel, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Clear Defense Wipes, CounterAct IB, DermaCort, and flexible fabric and butterfly bandages.
Whether you fly or drive, enjoy your vacation! Relaxation and appreciation for the beauty that surrounds us is healing.
~ Richard M Barry
Building a Product-Centered Business
The most successful businesses in Melaleuca are those that focus on product. And there's no better way to help create a product-centered organization than by sharing The Melaleuca Wellness Guide with new enrollees. Successful organizations know that any customer who has this book on hand is likely to discover many more uses for Melaleuca products in their home, and consequently use a greater variety of products. Once an enrollee is hooked on the products, you have a customer for life! The cost of this book will come back to you many times over, especially if you can buy it at a good price.
Travel Products Testimonials
The people below will receive a free copy of The Melaleuca Wellness Guide for submitting their stories.
I couldn't travel without Revive. Recently we traveled from Indiana to Florida. We went to visit my husband's relatives so I wanted to look nice all the time. Anyone could know that the clothes we were wearing came from a very crowded and tight luggage. I stretched the clothes over the bed and sprayed Revive with a travel size spray bottle, used my hands, and viola, like magic no wrinkles and a very nice smell. I ordered several sample size Gold Bars and T36-C5 oil for this trip too.
My "Traveling Companions" reminder document lists my travel needs, which I print, then check off the items as I pack. Now I'm totally surprised at how many of the items are Melaleuca products: For daily use: Vitality Pack and other supplements; Sei Bella Mineral Powder Foundation, Powder, Blush, and Brushes, Toner, Moisturizer, Lipstick, Herbal Deodorant, Tooth Polish, Toothbrush, Gold Bar, Affinia Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Gel, Renew, Linen mist, Antibacterial Liquid Soap (I recently changed to Sol-U-Guard Botanical Hand Wash which I love). Products helpful for unforeseen health problems: Activate and CounterAct. Especially on long trips Attain Bars are helpful snacks. If I think we will be outside a lot I take Sol-U-Mel spray to ward off insects, and Access Bars for energy for extra strenuous activities. For emergency care I take: T36-C5, MelaGel, Pain-A-Trate, and Clear Defense. In the event of giving a business overview: Business kit, a recent Leadership in Action magazine, a travel size Renew and a few G'Day Tea packets. I can't live without Melaleuca!
I just got back today from my church group camp for high school kids. I was the only nurse for 220 kids. For myself, I packed all my Sei Bella cosmetics and face care, and toiletries. On the way out the door, I just happened to grab my Sustain Sport Packets. The kids at the camp got too hot one day. I had several pass out. I grabbed my Sustain Sport Packets, put them in bottled water, and passed them to the kids that needed them. Within minutes, they were up and back in the game!!!!
I am a Grandma to my own and have many adopted grandchildren!! I would NEVER think of going anywhere without my Melaleuca First Aid Kit. I have 2 vehicles and have a First Aid Kit in the trunk and extra Melaleuca Oil in the glove compartment in each one. PLUS I carry Melaleuca Oil, MelaGel, Antibiotic Ointment, Hot-Shot Breath Spray, Renew Lotion, and the travel size Pain-a-Trate in my purse. My all-time favorite first aid item is the Melaleuca Oil! My friends come running to me when anything happens to adults, children, and even their pets! I also carry Sustain Sport with me to keep me hydrated on the go. It helps to keep the driver alert to take a drink every now and then.
I refuse to use the products that hotels provide. I buy the 3 oz travel size containers. I fill them up with my Melaleuca hand soap, Affinia Shampoo and Conditioner; take my own Melaleuca bath soap, and the travel size Renew lotion. I also will not travel without Sol-U-Guard and Revive. Revive is not only good for wrinkles, but it makes any room smell great. They make 3 oz spray travel size containers that work perfect for both. I also do not leave home without the Melaleuca oil. I use it for just about everything! Thank you Melaleuca for such wonderful products.
My son plays baseball, and during the summer months, we do a lot of traveling for games and tryouts. I travel with the Melaleuca First Aid Kit in the trunk of my car everywhere I go, and on many occasions, I've used it for cuts, scrapes, bites, etc. During our trips for tournaments, we usually spend a night in a hotel. Another thing that I won't leave home without is MelaPower, MelaBrite, and MelaSoft. My son's tournaments are often two-day events. I want him to be clean for day two, so I travel with my laundry bundle to ensure that his clothes are clean with no chemicals. Of course, everything else goes too ... Oligo Vitality Total, Sei Bella hair care and makeup, Vitality Elevate, Tooth Polish, Tooth Brush, etc. I never leave home without Melaleuca!
What products do we pack when we travel? This past fall we moved across the country and we obviously took it all, but there are products I like to keep on hand all the time. We are going on a trip up to Oregon in a couple weeks with two little toddlers so here are the vital items:
- Antibacterial hand gel for those necessary restroom stops.
- Sol-U-Guard Disinfectant - for disinfecting at the rest stop because my toddler is potty-training and still learning about good hygiene practices.
- Homemade baby wipes using Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil so the wipes smell good, disinfect, and don't mold.
- Sunshades Sunscreen is a must as we will be in the sun regularly.
- Sunshades lip balm - for dry lips and to topically apply for mosquito bites.
- Homemade bug spray using essential oils and Melaleuca tea tree oil.
- Renew lotion - because the air is dry out West and we use it more frequently.
- Tough & Tender is a must as we clean up messes from eating our snacks and picnics. It is good for freshening up the cooler.
- PreSpot Gel - to clean up stains from snacking or eating out.
I am sure there are a few more items from Melaleuca that we will take, but these are the necessities.
~ Paul & Naomi
Hello Richard. We never leave the house without Clear Defense Wipes for cleaning toddler fingers, phones, toys, and the like after being in public places. I always pack Sol-U-Guard in a travel spray container for disinfecting all hotel room surfaces. Simply Fit Granola Bars are amazing to pull out of my purse to hand hungry kids in airports and other places where meal times are off schedule. We also travel with our own hand soap as the hotel bars are quite drying and usually terrible smelling. It is amazing how many Melaleuca products fill my suitcase!